SUMMARY OF QUALIFICATIONS
WORK HISTORY HIGHLIGHTS
Joe Pingleton Multimedia Design & DevelopmentFreelance Multimedia Designer/Developer
June 2000 – Present
- Media Manager’s contracted with me to produce over 100 hours of e-Learning content that reduced their training costs, improved regulatory compliances and employee skills for clients such as News Corp, The Bill & Melinda Gates Foundation, Harvard Clinical Research Institute and Republic Services.
- Emerald Business Solutions contracted with me to design and program an online accounting system that allowed Cold Stone Creamery to collect financial data from 140 franchisees and provide extensive reporting to their 10 area developers and headquarter staff.
- American Express's Deer Valley Campus contracted with me to design their internal television network AMEXvision to provide their employees with daily and weekly updated animated news and information. Additionally I provided presentation services for the employee recognition presentations as well as designed internal printed collateral such as posters, brochures and advertisements.
- MorePro Marketing contracted with me to produce SEO optimized websites for their clients such as Waste Management, Craftmatic Adjustable Beds and Goodmans Interior Structures.
- J. Walter Thompson contracted with me to produce several email campaigns landing pages for Honeywell.
Eye4u Active Media/TheFuriousMultimedia Designer/Developer
November 1999 – June 2000
- Assisted in launching the American branch of an international industry leading Multimedia Company with clients such a Ford Motor Company, Mazda and Special Vehicles Team.
- Designed and developed Ford Motor Company's website, several kiosks and media packages for the 2000 North American Auto Show.
- Won shocked site of the day for our work on the "Better Ideas" home page for Ford Motor Company's web site.
Bowne of PhoenixMultimedia Designer/Developer
1998 – November 1999
- Designed and produced over 20 multimedia rich games and activities for the SUPERSTAR Kids Club web site by author Joy Berry.
- Designed and implement procedures that allowed clients such as Charles Schwab, Franklin Templeton and Vanguard to convert their printed prospectuses to HTML within 24 hours of printing.
Subia CreativeMultimedia Designer/Developer
1995 – 1998
- Assisted in launching and maintaining Subia Corp's Internet Services division with clients such as Honeywell, Arizona State University and MicroAge.
- Designed and produced a wide variety of printed material for clients such as Microsoft, Hewlett-Packard and Adobe extensively using all major desktop publishing software.
- Designed and implemented formatting standards for PowerPoint presentations for The Boeing Company, McDonald Douglas and Honeywell that allowed their presenters to remain consistently branded and meet tight deadlines.
- Designed and produced several CD-ROM and interactive presentations for clients such as IBM, MicroAge and Honeywell.